<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Open Source VHDL Verification Methodology | Tyler | Activity</title>
	<link>https://osvvm.org/members/tkeefpgh/activity</link>
	<atom:link href="https://osvvm.org/members/tkeefpgh/activity/feed" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Tyler.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 16:37:04 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6104a2c58ca31b9131c7fc56017b3859</guid>
				<title>Tyler replied to the topic XSIM 2024.2 Runaway Memory Usage in the forum OSVVM</title>
				<link>https://osvvm.org/forums/topic/xsim-2024-2-runaway-memory-usage#post-2683</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Apr 2025 12:38:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks, Jim. I have been playing with OSVVM with a couple of simulators that happen to use StartUp.tcl. I should have double checked the script user guide. </p>
<p>I&#8217;ll primarily be using XSIM for self-study and working through some toy examples where I want to include Xilinx&#8217;s IP. It has certainly been less of a hassle using the OSVVM AXI VC compared&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-10702"><a href="https://osvvm.org/forums/topic/xsim-2024-2-runaway-memory-usage#post-2683" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3555ac34682a161eadbf83578ade8bd8</guid>
				<title>Tyler started the topic XSIM 2024.2 Runaway Memory Usage in the forum OSVVM</title>
				<link>https://osvvm.org/forums/topic/xsim-2024-2-runaway-memory-usage</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Apr 2025 01:45:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve attempted to build the OSVVM 2025.2 libraries from Vivado 2024.2 but have encountered two problems. I see these occur on my Windows 11 desktop and Windows 11 laptop.</p>
<p>I&#8217;ve cloned the repos from GitHub and created a blank demo project in a directory called &#8220;sim_xsim&#8221; within the repo root. Once my Vivado project is open I make this sim_xsim&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-10696"><a href="https://osvvm.org/forums/topic/xsim-2024-2-runaway-memory-usage" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>