Reply To: Riviera / MATLAB Cosim with OSVVM Scripting

Why OSVVM™? Forums OSVVM Riviera / MATLAB Cosim with OSVVM Scripting Reply To: Riviera / MATLAB Cosim with OSVVM Scripting

Brad Adam

Okay, that was helpful and after comparing the logs I’m reasonably confident that I am supplying the needed switches to the SetExtendedSimulateOptions.

At this point the remaining failure when using RunTest seems to be in the load libraries steps, specifically the libraries from Aldec. In the below console output, systf.dll and aldec_matlab_cosim.dll are in the same directory but for aldec_matlab_cosim $ALDEC is in the path. I’m trying to track down at what point these libraries are loaded after calling RunTest. I see mention of ALDEC in the OsvvmLibraries\CoSim\code directory but I’m not seeing where/how ALDEC is set specifically beyond the ‘#ifndef ALDEC’ in OsvvmVSchedPli.h.

# PLI: Loading library ‘C:\Aldec\Riviera-PRO-2022.10-x64\bin\systf.dll’
# VHPI: Loading library ‘systf.dll’
# VHPI: Loading library ‘$ALDEC/bin/aldec_matlab_cosim.dll’
# VHPI: The target platform of the “$ALDEC/bin/aldec_matlab_cosim.dll” library cannot be identified. The library may be missing, corrupted, or its format is incorrect.
# VHPI: Loading library ‘$ALDEC/bin/aldec_matlab_cosim.dll’

Is it possible that I am missing a step to define $ALDEC as that seems to be the cause of not finding the aldec_matlab_cosim.dll.

Thanks.
Brad