Reply To: Riviera / MATLAB Cosim with OSVVM Scripting

Why OSVVM™? Forums OSVVM Riviera / MATLAB Cosim with OSVVM Scripting Reply To: Riviera / MATLAB Cosim with OSVVM Scripting

Brad Adam

Hey, Jim!

So I’ve been working with Aldec as well on this and we’ve tracked down the root cause of OSVVMs failure to correctly call the $ALDEC variable.

Turns out that we needed to add “global aldec” to the VendorScripts_RivieraPro.tcl within the vendor_simulate process.

I don’t think there is a way to add images on these forms to show you but I just added this line of code near the top of the process under the variable declarations. My test environment was able to properly find the $ALDEC variable for the MATLAB library path and I am now running the CoSim with the usual flow which has allowed me to generate code coverage reports.

For now I’ll apply this fix on our side but do you think it is possible to add this ‘global aldec’ fix to the VendorScripts_RivieraPro.tcl script for a future release? This CoSim flow is not common but the current script does lack the ability to support it.

Thanks,
Brad