Announcing OSVVM Release 2014.01
OSVVM release 2014.01 is now available at OSVVM Downloads. Note that starting with this release, I have separated the examples from the release of the library.
Message handling is now handled by separate package, MessagePkg. MessagePkg must be compiled before CoveragePkg. Suggested compile order:
What’s new in CoveragePkg?
- Merging of coverage databases.
- Tracking last randomization.
- Improved handling of overlapping count bins
- Improved reporting on Aldec tools
What’s new in RandomPkg?
- Added RandTime and RandReal (for sets of real numbers)
- Added randomization of vectors: RandIntV, RandRealV, RandTimeV
- Made sort, revsort from SortListPkg_int visible via aliases
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Thanks for the release, Jim. Are these packages newer than the ones we were using on your VHDL Verification course in Bracknell, UK a few weeks ago? Cheers.
Yep. Same one.