OSVVM 2023.07 Release
Summary of 2023.07 Changes
- AlertLogPkg: Added WriteRequirementsYaml to write requirements for a test case into a YAML file
- ReportPkg: In EndOfTestReports if GotRequirements it calls WriteRequirementsYaml. Hence saving requirements is automatic.
- Scripts: For each test suite, merges the requirements yaml files for each test case and produces a test suite requirements HTML
- Scripts: For each build, merges the requirements yaml files for each test suite and produces a build requirements HTML and CSV
- If requirements are used, EndOfTestReports + OSVVM Scripts makes producing requirements HTML and CSV automatic.
- Scripts: Updated HTML for Build Summary and Test Case Summary outputs
- DpRam: Added burst support – thanks to Louis Adriaens for the pull request
The big addition for 2023.07 is merged requirements HTML and CSV reports for the build. I will talk more about how requirements work in OSVVM in a future blog post.